Commercial facility was built on the former Kokusai Shopping Center site and is midway through the Kokusai Street; the facility promotes Ryukyu’s traditional culture. Ryukyu dance and Okinawan plays can be appreciated at every Thursday’s performing arts show. A traditional craft center offers people the experience of making Ryukyu glassware and traditional pottery. Various events are held at a large open space in front of the building that often fills with people.
- 900-0013 3-2-10 Makishi Naha Okinawa
- 098-868-7810 Office hours 9:00 - 22:00
- Business hours
- Open 9:00 - 22:00
- Close day
- Open all year
- Fees change depending on the purpose of use. For more information, please call the Naha City Culture Tenbusu Administrative Office at 098-868-7810.
- 81 underground parking spaces available (300 yen for the first hour). After the first hour 100 yen every 30 min.
- Access information
- Take the "Yui Rail" from Naha Airport. An 8-minute walk from Makishi station or 10 minutes from Miebashi station.
A 1-minute walk from Mitsukoshi-mae bus stop.
- エレベーター 車イス駐車場 車イス用トイレ スロープ 車イス貸出 授乳室