This is a beach located about 15 minutes from the airport by car. Changing rooms and lockers are available, so you can visit the town after swimming. It is the only beach in Naha city. Some people swim for their health in the morning and evening, and some families bring their children here to enjoy the water. It is also a place of recreation and relaxation for citizens. You can also rent barbecue equipment.
- 900-0031 1-25 Wakasa Naha Okinawa
- Business hours
- Swimming season is April ～ October
Swimming Time: 9:00 ～ 18:00 (9:00 ～ 19:00 for July and August)
- Close day
- Free entry, ¥200 for a coin locker, ¥100 for a coin shower, ¥500 for a parasol, ¥500 for a deck chair, ¥500 for a floater mat, ¥200 for a float.
- No parking but paid parking is available in the neighborhood.
- Access information
- Take the「Yui Rail」 from the airport and get off at Asahibashi station. A 20-minute walk. For local busses (#3, #5, #14, #15,#17) Get off at Kume Yubinkyoku-mae and walk of 10minutes.
- 車イス用トイレ スロープ
- Okinawa Convention and Visitors Bureau (OCVB) Okinawa Story