Naha Airport station is a terminus station for the Yui Rail. It is a major new public transportation facility for tourists and business travelers. It is Japan’s westernmost station as written on an embedded monument at the station passing gate along with the local agricultural product the Kagamizu white radish and the logo of the monorail. 127 degrees, 39 minutes 8 seconds east longitude, and 26 degrees, 12 minutes, 23 seconds north latitude. Inside the station, the “35 coffee” café sells an「Abura miso cutlet sandwich」which is the official Yuirail station lunch box. The price for the cutlet sandwich using Okinawan pork is ¥700.
- 901-0142 938-5 Kagamizu Naha Okinawa
- Business hours
- 6:00 ～ 23:30 (from the first to last monorail)
- Close day
- Free if not entering the monorail station.
- Parking is available in the airport parking (Parking structure 1,250 parking spaces, ¥350/hr, 294 outside parking spaces ¥200/ hr)
- Access information
- A 1-minute walk from the Naha airport (Kokunai-sen Ryokyaku Terminal) domestic terminal. For buses (#25, #95, #99) get off at the domestic terminal (Kokunai-sen Ryokyaku Terminal) and walk 3 minutes.
- 車イス駐車場 車イス用トイレ スロープ
- Okinawa Toshi monorail Website