Tourist attraction


Historic sites

According to the Ryukyukoku Yuraiki (The Records of the Origin of the Ryukyu Kingdom) completed in 1713, there is a stone shrine in the east of the village of Kume, but it is not known when it became revered as a holy place of worship.
Zainokami-utaki has been taken its root in the community from such a long time ago, and is still tucked away in a corner of a building.

Basic information

900-0033 2-4-16 Kume Naha Okinawa On the grounds of the Mitsuiseimei Building's side alley.
Business hours
Nothing in particular
Close day
Nothing in particular
Access information
A 1 minute walk from Shogyokoukou-mae bus stop. A 3-minute walk from the monorail Kencho-mae station.